Honeymooners











Oh my goodness, we had so so much fun on our honeymoon. We for sure could have stayed a lot longer, but missed the kids way too much! They were so excited to see us, almost as much as we were to see them. Gaje kept saying, "I love you Mom...I love you Dad..... I just love you!" Pyper couldn't stop staring at us. She would lay on us, then look at our faces, then lay on us again. So sweet. It was fabulous to see them. If we could only stay on Mexico time! So blessed to be married to this WONDERFUL man! I am pretty sure I couldn't be luckier, can't quite get off cloud 9.... and by the way, aren't I looking tan?! I have never been this dark, which is pretty pathetic if you ask me, because Ryan is 20 times darker than I am. Ridiculous.

Comments

  1. It sure looked like you had fun! Yeah, for you two! Jealous. I want another honeymoon. Ben says we can have another on our 10 year which is two years away.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts