Mother's Day


First off, I may be way too emotional with all of the good and wonderful blessings I have received this year. But, I have the best family ever. Mother's Day was icing on the cake. I keep asking my self, "is this for reals???" Can I truly be this happy? You better believe it. I am so, so happy. What a perfect Mother's Day to share it with the ones I love most. I have had so many examples of excellent mothers in my life. My own mother is fabulous. She has been such an amazing example to me through out my life. I don't know where I would be with out her support and love, constantly reminding me of my potential and strength. She has be so wonderful to me this past year through my trials and hardships. She has taught me so many valuable principals through out my life thus far. I have such great grandmothers as well, I love the time I spent learning from them. I have such great memories to share with my Grandma Allen that she still creates with me. From learning all of her fun little crafts, sleeping in the lifesaver sleeping bags, endless laughs, Greer- the cabin, yummy breakfasts before Lehi Days, the scrapbook store, climbing her tree, and all of the little treats she would surprise us with. Now, I am blessed once again with another fabulous example, my mother-in-law. I am so lucky to be surrounded by these wonderful women. I have the sweetest little family, and I am so grateful I am able to share it with Ryan. Aren't we such a cute little family?!

Comments

  1. as cute as they come! I am so glad you are so happy! Happy Mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we are happy for you and your CUTE as can be family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute picture. The tan looks nice on you. Will have to agree, I have known you for a long time and I don't even think I remember you being tan, ever. J/K Happy Mothers Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tan looks great! Your family is absolutley adorable and your honeymoon looked like a bunch of fun! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a perfect little family!Hope you had a good mothers day. I am so happy you have joined our family as well. We all LOVE U...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Aimee,
    I could not be happier for you!!! I just got your wedding announcement (forwarded twice to get to me). BJ and I are both thrilled for you and your cute family! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts