Bridal Brunch

Finally, after two crazy weeks of lots of work, I finally have something to post for it. It started with the invites.....


Couldn't have survived the shower without my mom & sister. Thanks again you two! (Mom not pictured...she was a working machine)




Thanks to a great friend for making all of the cinnamon rolls. They were delicious!! I wasn't the teensiest bit sad when there were left overs!

Loving the burlap and scrabble tiles.

Crepe bar. Everything you could have dreamed to add to those delicious golden crepes. Yum!

I have to give a little shout out to my gate. Found it just in the nick of time & couldn't be more thrilled with the $ and color!

Found these lovelies online. Can't wait to use these again!

Not to mention the amazing breakfast casseroles made by the none other Gma and mom.Once again, they didn't disappoint.

Thanks to my sister-in-law for humoring me with my request for these specific muffins. They were the talk of the morning. As was the fabulous parfait. Good call Moll!

Found these brown paper bags last minute, ran them through my printer, added silverware & napkin. Bummed my wooden disposable silverware didn't get here in time. I guess that means I will just have to have another party... :)




and ended with a Bridal & Wedding Photo Session....more to come!

Comments

  1. Such a pretty party! I wish we could have made it!! I'm so happy for Lexie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts