Year One

Hands down, the absolute best year of my life. It's all because of Y-O-U...seriously. Don't get me wrong, we have definitely had our fair share... or a little more.... of trials, but it almost doesn't even matter or compare to the high of being with you. It has almost been surreal, yet perfect... like this is how it should have been all along. Complete. Thanks for showing me what a true partner is, and promising to love me forever. I am with out a doubt the most blessed woman ever. You are such a great husband and daddy! I am so grateful for your desire to be the very best father you can be. Especially for all of the great memories we have created together this year. Can't wait for the many more wonderful years to come. Happy Anniversary, I love you Ry!

signature

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts