You CAN accomplish anything!


It’s easy at this phase in my life to feel weighed down with a sense of guilt that I am not giving enough to each one of my children, my spouse or myself. That there aren’t enough hours in the day to help, serve and show them how much I truly love them. And on top of that how can I push myself forward to grow and develop the gifts and talents I was given, which will bless my family even more?! How can I be a mom to six beautiful, incredible, yet very busy young kids and still accomplish my own personal goals?! Luckily I found this quote recently and it put my fears and worries at bay, “You can accomplish anything you wish to accomplish. And oh, how very, very great is the need for you in a world of crumbling values where the adversary seems so very much to be in control. I feel to invite women everywhere to rise to the great potential within you. I do not ask that you reach beyond your capacity. I hope you will not nag yourselves with thoughts of failure. I hope you will not try to set goals far beyond your capacity to achieve. I hope you will simply do what you can do in the best way you know. If you do so, you will witness miracles come to pass.” -Gordon B. Hinckley  To all you fellow women and moms out there, you can accomplish anything. The world NEEDS you and whatever gifts and talents you have to offer. And simplicity is enough! ♥️

Comments

Popular Posts