Back to School


As summer winds down for us, I am finding myself a little sad. Don’t get me wrong, that first day of school feeling is pretty magical, but I will miss lazy mornings and fun filled days. The first early morning risers playing together quietly while the others sleep. Big helpers helping little ones with breakfast, making beds and building forts. The conversations between these friends and relationships being strengthened. Everyone home when Dad gets in from work in the evening, late night swims and movies cuddled together with freshly bathed babes. Hours of beach time, board games, puzzles, and make believe. When time doesn’t matter and jammies are the uniform. I know, I know, I feel a little crazy- not all too excited for school and “real life” to begin again, but summer is kinda my motherhood dream life. Everyone home, together, happy, and content. ♥️ Anyone else with me or am I on this crazy train solo?

Comments

Popular Posts