we believe in angels

Today while sitting in church, I as usual, was frantically trying to keep my kids quite and reverent while still attempting to absorb a spiritual connection. I pulled out a book I had in my bag I was planning on using while teaching our primary class. I was encouraging P to look through the book and think about each picture and what it means to her. To my surprise she actually listened and took her time with each page. She turned the book to this page and starred for a particularly long time. It is a picture of Christ with the Nephite children encircled by angels. She brought the book right up to her nose so she could study it closely. Then she pulled it back and looked up at me. When she caught me watching her, she pointed to the angels and whispered, "Mom, which one is Robyn?" My heart melted.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts