Baptism 2013






Today you were baptized. As your mother, I am so proud of the young man you are becoming. You have quite the personality & energy. But, truthfully beyond those amazing qualities, you are so much more. You have the biggest, kindest heart out of anyone I know. You want to make all those around you happy and smile. You want everyone to feel loved, important and included. Today, miracles happened. Things I thought I would never see. People who love you dearly, despite all differences, joined together in celebrating you and your wonderful decision. We all came together for one purpose, you. I loved writing in your journal with you tonight & afterwards reading what you wrote. The feelings you had today, keep those in your heart forever. Love you sweet boy. 

Comments

Popular Posts