Cali 2013

My favorites from our Cali trip 2013 
 Our traditional "good to go" photo. 
Oakley crying over the sand for the first 3 days.

  
Deep conversations over breakfast.

 Donut outing

These two being nice all week 

This smile on the bore-me-to-death bay cruise.
Us time.
 
 One of my very most favorite things is to watch this guy be happy. I am so glad he was able to take time off and relax on vacation. Love watching him surf... he's pretty dreamy.

 This girl with that hat. Enough said.
 Sand castle building


 



 Watching this little lovie finally discover boogie boarding. She was scared for the first half of the trip, but was instantly hooked after her first wave.
 Her sense of humor doesn't disappoint.
My boys
 
 Seeing the thrill this boy got when he stood on his boogie board for the first time. Next stop, surfing.


 O discovering she loved the beach, sand and all. Listening to her cry as we left and shouting,
 "Bye ocean! I love you!" I wanted to join in with her.

Comments

  1. such fun pics! captured it all perfectly. family time is the best time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts