I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas...

So, seriously. I have decided the saying "What goes around, comes around" is a big, fat understatement. When my sister and I were little we shared a bedroom with a white, iron daybed...which is now Pyper's... a little ironic... you be the judge. We had navy blue carpet... got to love the 80's. Anyways, we were always thinking of creative games to play and stories to pretend. Once we found a bottle of baby powder. I can still remember squeezing the bottle and a big cloud of powder shooting out like snow when landing on the blue carpet. We thought it was the most magical thing that had ever happened to us. Can you believe it?! It was SNOWING in our room! My mom couldn't. And much to my surprise when I woke up this morning, I couldn't either. Gaje and Pyper had found a bottle of baby powder.

And it was SNOWING in Pyper's room. The room was full of giggles and feet slipping and sliding all over the floor as they skated. Instantly I gasped, but when I remembered my own childhood memory, I couldn't help but laugh. Which brought uncontrollable laughs from all three of us. Suddenly I stopped. I asked Gaje what had happened. He said, "It snow-ded mom, what do you fink?!" Pyper looked up at me with her bright blue, marble eyes and said, "SHOOOO!" Then covered her mouth and laughed. Of course all of her pretend kitchen food was mixed in. She was cooking and Gaje was shoveling snow. Naturally.

The culprits. Gaje. Pyper. Sissy (Pypers bday horse)

Love those legs and toes baby. Who can get upset at that?!

signature

Comments

Popular Posts