Mother's Day 2013

 This year as usual, I am flooded with an overwhelming amount of gratitude for motherhood. I am so grateful for my own wonderful, beautiful mother who has taught me almost everything. From the small childhood things to life long lessons, she has lead me by example. She has taught me so much about myself. The longer I am a mother, the gratitude I have for my own mother deepens. So much love, patience, sacrifice, strength, faith and courage. I am of course, beyond lucky to be able to celebrate a day like today, surrounded by these adorable lovies. They are my greatest treasure in life.
 Sweetest messages from G listing reasons he loves me.
 G has taught me silent strength. Though times may be difficult, we can always get through it together. This little man of mine has been a rock in my life. He is so strong, and still so engaging and tender hearted. Quick to wipe a tear and cheer me up. I might never let him grow up and move out.
 P from day one has taught me to be yourself and live life to the fullest. March to your own beat and get off the well beaten path. Life is full of dancing in the rain, singing to the top of your lungs even if you don't know the words, giggles, piggy back rides, sweet secrets before bedtime and poodles. She is always there to point out the beauty in everything, such a gift!
O's smile doesn't have an "off" switch. There isn't anywhere she goes that that gorgeous smile doesn't follow. She has taught me to simply, BE HAPPY.  To hope, dream and believe. Miracles happen and trust the Lord. She has united our family in so many ways. There isn't one of us who wouldn't do anything for our O Bear.

Comments

Popular Posts