Ry Bday

I am pretty sure I am the luckiest girl alive to have Ryan as my spouse. He is a wonderful companion. There is never a dull moment with him around... that's for sure. His smile is sooo contagious and constantly tries to make me laugh. He is so thoughtful. I couldn't ask for more. Happy Birthday. Love you Ry.
*****************************************
 
For Ryan's birthday we gave him "the Bike" he has wanted for quite a while now. We tied a string to the front door so when he got home from work he had to follow the string all through out the house until he reached the garage with the bike parked inside! He was surprised to say the least! :)
The boys went up north for their annual Show Low ride... Ry got to use his new bike! they did great... and even placed, Way to go!!

Comments

Popular Posts