Love You Two.





I LOVE....

1. Your giggles.
2. Watching you blow kisses.
3. Your real, honest smile.
4. The excitement we share when we see each other after a long time apart.
5. Polishing your adorable, little toes.
6. You walking past me and saying, "Love you too" and continue walking.
7. When we are cuddling up and you "honk" my nose.
8. You share the secret we share, "I love you. Psst. Psst."
9. You are mine.
10. Your beautiful, blue eyes and they way you look at me through them.

I wouldn't trade any of these precious moments for anything. Even your terrible, terrific, wonderful "two" attitude. You are incredible. Love you sis.
signature

Comments

  1. Isn't it great that as mothers we can still see the good things in our children even when they are going through the "terrible twos" (or threes in our case).
    And just so you know...I don't believe that Pyper has a terrible two attitude - look at that face - so angelic :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts