Christmas Morning

Love this baby. She loved Christmas morning with all the craziness and paper everywhere!

I had so much fun wrapping gifts in brown paper with fun string and chalkboard names.

This was one of my favorite gifts this year. My mom is a super talented sew-er and made this blanket for my family. Loved all the patterns and the color... you can't go wrong with RED! The best part of all, it smells like her house!

So, my front room tree this year was fun in so many ways!! I loved the idea we came up with to use an old chuck of tree for the stand. And that my hubby is ridiculously skilled & can make any thing I dream up. {Love our team}  I am really into the gold and neutrals, with lots of texture. Now, I just need to come up with something to hide the obnoxious cord!

Even though I enjoy decorating my tree in the front room, this tree is my favorite. I love that it is filled with memories. Old ornaments from when I was a little girl, things I have made, some from friends and family, pictures of our family and kids. Hand crafted ornaments from G & P fill this tree and add character and charm. Best part of Christmas decor.

Stockings were hung.

Love his classic expression.

Santa brought scooters!!

I love that this girl loves getting ANYTHING wrapped up.

This sweet baby went crazy over wrapping paper!!



Ry trying to teach Pyps to ride the scooter was classic. Seriously.


Clothes for Christmas?! Heck yes.

Comments

Popular Posts