Seven Years Old

How did this happen?! Over night? It seems so. "I love you all the way up to astronauts and back" Gman! Seven reasons I love this little man: 1. Such a sweet friend- so thoughtful and always out to befriend someone in need 2. Great example to his younger sisters, they just adore him, so much excitement when he walks through the door after school. 3. His personality is to die for. He keeps our home rolling with laughter 4. That toothless smile can melt my heart in any situation. 5. He has the most tender heart. He is always worried about others and their feelings. 6. He has killer dance skills. This kid can bust the sweetest moves. 7. He is a rock. This little man has seen so much in his short life and always finds the good. He is loyal, he is unbelievable, he is strong. He is mine. Yes, I know #7 included like 5 reasons, but I can't help myself. I am a proud mom.





Favorite meal: Waffles, even more...waffles for dinner.





Not only was his party fun to decorate and set up, the boys were so entertaining. P worked the concession stand all night...or maybe she worked the boys. Which ever it was, she drove them crazy.









I didn't realize boy "cheesiness" starts so young. This is an awesome group of boys!








Comments

Popular Posts